The summer shower on the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is your outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the selection and setup of a plastic tank for the shower in the dacha will attract a good deal of trouble. How to manage all these nuances by themselves, we will now try to comprehend. With or without heating
Before you pick a tank for the shower from the country need to decide on its performance. On if this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating, is based on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to work with is a heated shower tank, also functioning on electricity. Of course, and without connecting to electricity this tank may be used, however in this is the comfort of utilizing water procedures. The simple fact is that within the plastic container is a heating component – TEH. If the sun didn’t have the time to heat water, then this problem can easily be solved with electricity. It’s convenient to install a tank with heating system, in the event the shower is going to be used in early spring and late fall. Hot summertime, the water within the tank is going to be heated by sunlight, so in this period of time, the heating system is simply not comprised.
- A plastic tank without heating is a normal tank, such as a barrel mounted on the roof of a bathtub house. The water from the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, when the weather is wet and muddy, you can take just a refreshing shower or deny to bathe in any way. Tanks without heating is appropriate to spend the event that the cottage is visited very infrequently, and then just in summer.
The major difference between those tanks just installed heating component. Size, quantity, and color of this product can be quite different. It’s important that any selected tank had a wide neck, easy to pour water also was firmly attached to the roof of the shower home.
Tip: Flat black tanks are all effective. A huge part of a thin coating of water is heated quicker by sunlight. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water in the tank doesn’t bloom.
Design features of plastic shower tanks
Vinyl shower tanks for summer houses are particularly popular with consumers for Many reasons;
- A special composition of plastic is used to generate the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At precisely the same point, plastic tanks such as summer showers are characterized by a moderate price, light weight and simplicity of installation. All you have to do is assemble the shower boxand resolve the tank in addition instead of the roof.
- At the production of shower tanks, so many producers utilize toolbuild.ru food-grade polyethylene, which doesn’t degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material ensures the safety of water even during storage. Vinyl does not corrode under all circumstances, which can’t be said about alloy.
When picking a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks without electric heating most often are made in volume from 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are made in the form of drums with a quantity of 50 to 130 liters of water. Horizontal heated tanks are often designed for 200 liters of liquid. In any style, water has been poured in buckets through a broad neck or from pump.
Polycarbonate shower for country houses with their own hands
Rarely does anybody in the dacha build a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its use is limited to 3 summertime and after that during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For such a brief period it is enough to construct a light cabin in any sheet material. Not a terrible choice is that a shower to get dacha from polycarbonate having a changing room, which is not difficult to design and create yourself. Why it is Far Better to select polycarbonate for liner the shower
Polycarbonate is not the only material for cladding a dacha shower. For this case with success will fit exactly the profiled sheeting or batten. Just now we chose to stop just with this beautiful and durable stuff.
Let us consider the advantage of utilizing polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar materials:
- In the event the benefits of polycarbonate have persuaded you, let us proceed to another stage of building a bathtub for dacha.
- A Couple of important tips about the development of the look of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple construction, as a bathtub from polycarbonate for dacha requires the creation of this project. It’s not required to develop complex drawings, and a simple strategy could be retrieved out. Here you must immediately decide for yourself what you would like to construct a shower. Very fast you may earn a lightweight stall and only put it to the ground. More complex in the production of shower to the base with warm water heating, but such a design will survive longer. In addition, in a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in the cold.
- Structure of a dacha shower starts with discovering its place. It is essential to say that the tank should be constantly filled with water. Doing this in buckets from afar is uncomfortable and hard. It’s much better to place the shower stall near the water consumption.
- If the dacha shower will bathe a great deal of individuals, it should be placed as near as you can into the cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha shower close to the cesspool will save on laying sewer pipes, however it’s desirable not to bring the stall closer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On hot days, awful smells from the sewage system will penetrate the shower, creating an unpleasant feeling whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank of a summer shower is heated by sunlight. The stall must be put in the sunniest location, where there is no shade from trees and tall structures.
- In the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate must provide lighting, which means that you can bathe during the night. Only it’s necessary to think about that the lights have to have a high level of protection from water. It’s best to put shower cabins on the rear of the home. Here are nearest to the sewer, water source and not way to pull on the electrical cable for lighting.
- Decided on the place of the location of this summer shower, begin to earn a plot of this cottage itself from polycarbonate. Initially it had been decided that the garden shower will be with the living area. In the event the standard for the magnitude of this conventional shower stall 1x1h2,2 m, then the locker area might need to bring a span of about 0.6 m. In cases like this, the diameter of the layout tends to turn out 1,6 m, and the length – 1,6 m. When the owners are overweight people, then the diameter of the shower cubicle with a locker room is far better to increase to 1.2 m.
- in the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet shoes and clothes.
- If desired, the dressing area can be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure individually install additional racks, to that secure sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath is dependent upon the tastes of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths where, in addition to the dressing room, equip a recreation area. Indoors you will find benches and a table.
- The entire height of the shower cabin from floor to roof is at least 2.2 m. along with the tank it can achieve 2.5 m, and much greater. The height in the shower stall will be reduced. Part of this space below will take a wooden tray, and the top will probably hang on a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the plot of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, and then proceed to its construction.