For the normal maturation of medium-ripening grapes, 110 days a year, with average daily temperatures of over 10o C are required. The plant’s need for heat is set by the total sum of temperatures during the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
- Early types Want the masterfasada.ru total temperatures of 2200-2400 C.
- Late types require more heat – from 3000 C.
At the middle of Russia, the amount of active temperatures in summer time barely reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most forms need more than 110 times for full adulthood.
Growing grapes is intriguing since it needs the gardener to constantly perform his own research and analytical work. Even if the winegrower is fully armed with theoretical expertise, creativity is demanded for him. The maturation of the blossom is subject to particular principles, but in each area, literally in each garden, much more so in greenhouses, exactly the very same plants grow differently, requiring individual functioning techniques. Take, for instance, the main system.
In places that are dry, online clay, stony and rubbly lands, the root penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. Where the subsoil is continually moist, the root lobes expand broad and are situated to a depth of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant also has to be taken into consideration. To know the vineyard and strategy work, you want to get some concept of the annual cycle of vine development.
One of the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench approach can be considered preferable. With this method, nutrients are applied to the soil at highest area and thickness. The roots of those blossoms are provided with fertile soil for 30-50 years – practically the entire life cycle.
- First, the top soil layers are removed and put individually.
- A trench about 60 cm deep is dug.
- At the very base place a drainage layer of shattered rock – approximately 10 cm thick.
- On 1/3 of the depth in a hole put a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 components ) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
Grape plants find themselves at a healthy environment. Their root system may grow downward and sideways, and from above it’s protected with a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a removable top
A vast range of blossoms is offered in our store. One of the forms of legendary, widely known and the best of contemporary you can readily pick the one that you desire. At your disposal are table grapes and wine grapes, white, black and pink. For developing in greenhouses suitable super early and ancient varieties of grapes, having a maturity period of the berries from 90 to 120 days. Design Characteristics of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm has been selected as the substance to cover the greenhouse for blossoms. Today this substance is a leader in the production of greenhouses for any objective. It isn’t prickly, fire resistant, easy to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – on a sunny winter day the air in a greenhouse warms around zero temperatures and it gradually decreases during the evening .